Chaas is salted yogurt drink, a healthy beverage of India. Make deliciously tasty chaas with curd, black salt and coriander leaves.
- 1.5 cups curd/yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder or add as required
- 1 cup water
- 5 to 6 small ice cubes
- black salt as required
- A few coriander leaves or mint leaves for the garnish
- Take all the ingredients in a blender jar, except the coriander leaves.
- Just pulse the blender for some seconds till everything is blended well and the mixture becomes frothy.
- Pour chaas in the glass.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve chill.