How is the milk processed?
- Milk undergoes further processing in the factory for standardisation of Fat and SNF levels.
- It is then taken to the pasteuriser where the milk is heated up to 85°C and cooled immediately to make it free from pathogenic micro-organisms.
- First level quality check of the milk is done at the VLCCs with the milk scanners.
- Second level checking is done in the BMCs.
- Milk is pasteurised to make it free of the unhealthy pathogenic micro-organisms.
- Finished products are tested for specified quality parameters as per our internal standardized sampling plan and test procedures.
- Test results are recorded and further reviewed by our Quality Assurance Department.
- We ensure only quality products reach our customers.